
BAHAHA! At that age it's wishfull thinking I guess. :-) Although, I'd never REALLY want to look like that. My cousin, Mike Lawlor, just put this on his facebook and I had to snatch it. This is my cousin Allison and I. I don't even remember this (although I remember that shirt). It's so fun to look back at the times. Just look at my cute pre-braces buck teeth. Thanks for the laugh Mike.
June 4, 2009
Whoop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
Don't we all dream of saggy, lumpy boobs? Or is is just me?
That is just TOO funny Kami and Ali. It is so fun to look back at old picts, and see the crazy things we do.
Thanks for the reminder of my awkward days! :0)
we were special.
Kami! That is so funny, your still cute, even with pre-brace face. I am a few blogs behind, I just saw the one of the slide and Jace's Graduation, Kami, he is so big, and soooo cute! What a fun slide! It is always nice to have a fun summer toy that the kids can play on for hours. Wish we could spend the summer together again.. maybe someday!
Look'n good!
Nice picture! I am not sure that is what I would wish for:)
Nice picture! I am not sure that is what I would wish for:)
Post a Comment