May 28, 2009

"Nice Old Man"

Jace and Ms. Heidi. Jace finished up his ECSE preschool last friday. He's had a great year with a WONDERFUL teacher. God bless good teachers!

These are pictures from the Family Fun Day his class had recently. He did this action song like a pro. It was so cute to watch.



When we asked Jace at home who his best friend was he said Karina and Ashley (in the picture). Without fail it was, "Karina and Ashley...Karina and Ashley" I'm not sure why he had such a connection with them....maybe cuz they're so stinkin' adorable.

First day of school (tan), Last day of school (blue). So handsome. We've visited the school he's going to be going to kindergarten next year and he is already getting very excited to be going to a "bigger" boy school. We're very excited and proud of him for this accomplishment too. Another summer of prayer and crossing of the fingers for another good/patient/loving/understanding teacher.
On Franks drive home a while ago he saw a man taking down their slide that they had off of a tree house. So Frank pulled in and asked the man what his plans were with it and guess what?!?!?!? He GAVE it to us for free!! I was sooooo excited when he told me the news. It's been up for a few weeks now and it is the highlight of our backyard. The kids have such a great time with it and the fact that it was FREE makes it AWWWWESOOOMMME! We talk about the "Nice Old Man" that gave us the slide quite often and how thankful we are.

(I'm never completely sure how to put video's onto my blog cause it seems like I do it different every time. And it's been acting REALLY weird this time around so let me know if it doesn't work.)
Maeli, I swear you have a messy face 9 out of 10 pictures of you.
Love my kids.

8 comments:

taytay said...

Dear kami,Of course I'm still coming!!And i am very excited!!!I wonder why Lexi isn't very interested because I'm SO interestede!!!!Jace,Livvy,and Maeli are all so cute!!Thank you so much that you guys are letting me come!!!You guys are really nice!!!I'm glad your getting things to do when I get there!!!It sounds really fun in Ohmamah with you guys!!I can't wait to stay with you guys!!!I LOVE you guys!!!Bye!!

GatesGang said...

what a blessing for that awesome slide. i wanna come play to :) tell the kids to have fun for me lol

leslie m. said...

That slide is awesome. I am sure the man was glad to give it to a family that would enjoy it so much. Jace looks so old in those pictures I can't believe it. I can't wait for you guys to come home for the summer so we can see you and the kids. We won't recognize them!!

Romeril Family said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids look. Maeli is a full-out toddler! They are so cute. I'm jealous of that slide--how fun!

Ashlee Scherer said...

kami I have been wanting that exact slide off my deck. What are the chances that I will get one for free???? NONE!! Well your kids deserve it. So awesome.

Sims Family said...

How fun! You guys are such a GREAT family.

Mandi said...

Hi! It was so fun to get a comment from you. Don't worry about taking so long to comment. I think I comment on a blog about once a month or so. It's amazing how your free time just starts to slip away the more kids you have. I had to laugh about you having 3 kids is definitely enough moments. Before I had 4 kids I was determined to have 6, despite my husbands "Are you sure about that?" He's a good guy and was totally willing to go with that, but now that we have 4 I have totally hopped on his boat and the thought EVER of having any more kids makes me ill. I love my kids so so much, but I am good with 4 of them. They are fun. So, I can't even begin to tell you how envious I am about your sweet slide! I passed up a great slide at a yard sale awhile back for $20 and have regretted it ever since and it was nothing to that. Your little guy is so cute and your girls are adorable! Alivia is your little twin. I think that all of your kids fit somewhere in my kids ages. Okay, so this comment is way too long and I am very much delaying the fact that I still have 3 kids to put to bed. It was so good to hear from you. Keep in touch!!!

VALUABLE VINYL said...

Sooo cute Kami, they are all so darling!! That's great about the slide, I'm sure they will just love it!! Good deal and free stuff is always nice :) Take care and hope you all are doing great.