November 23, 2008

Misc.

First- a side note: I've become all too addicted to blogging (i.e. checking EVERY ONE'S blog EVERYDAY and grabbing my camera for practically EVERY moment of my children's lives so I could "Take a picture for the blog!") But it became too much and so I'm disciplining myself and occupying MUCH less time on the computer. Anyways....just an explanation if you've wondered where I've been (plus, there hasn't been much excitement going on around our household). But, here's a few pic's for the grandparents to enjoy.

Liv spent about 20 minutes in the bathroom doing her own hair then put on daddy's glasses and in all seriousness said, "I look just like a princess".


Jace has a great imagination. Livi has been really into the movie Mary Poppins lately so it's been playing quite a bit. Jace brought me this round piece of cardboard from the pizza we bought last night and he wanted it taped to his stomach, grabbed a couple spoons and is now the one man band, Bert on that movie. (so this is a drum out in front of him with his drum sticks). Jace and I were laughing so hard.
Jace's fix for everything is tape. Here he's made this small laundry basket taped to his back a turtle shell. He wore this around all afternoon and corrected us every time we called him Jace, "No, I turtle".

This one might be a bit graphic, but it was too cute not to post. They were begging to get in with him. Is he, or is he not wearing swim shorts?... You'll never know.

14 comments:

Ashlee Scherer said...

Wow!!! Did you get Frank's permission for that one. Ellie has been watching Wallace and Grommitt all day today to remind her of Jace. Do you remember that show? Jace had to watch it every time he came over. We haven't watched it since you moved. Ellie was missing Jace today so we decided to come look at your blog. Ellie laughed really hard at naked Uncle Frank.

Janae said...

I've been trying to cut back on blogging too! It can take over my life if I'm not careful.

And that last picture is so funny! You know how to have a good time!

Bree said...

I have wondered where you are and how you guys are doing! I too spend WAY too much time checking blogs and email and just plain wasting time on the computer! I'm trying to be better this week (after this of course--hahaha)! Glad all is well! I love Jace's imagination, that is SO fun! And Livy is such a princess! :) Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving!

Littler Blooms said...

This is supposed to be an all ages family friendly blog..... Frank is scaring me...

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Great picture! Hang in there Frank! It's been a long time since Jake and the boys wanted to jump in the tub with me . . . or each other for that matter, but I can still remember some fun tub parties when they were kids. Water everywhere! Good clean fun!

--Ken

mom said...

Ha!!! That one surprised me! I think Frank should return the favor to Kami sometime! Just another proof of what a good dad Frank is...loved the pictures. Can't wait to see every one of you.

Morg and Robbie said...

Oh my heck- those pictures are fantastic:)

Romeril Family said...

I love the picture of Livi with her hair all done up. What a funny girl! If we could all have the confidence of little ones!

leslie m. said...

Has Livi watched Princess Diaries? That picture of her reminds me of that movie. I can't wait to see Jace. He is so imaginative these days. Cute pics.

KEYSHA said...

Livi is so cute; and Frank gets 'father-of-the-year' for letting you post that for the whole world:)

Cutting back on blogging must be in the air. I have also lost that blogging desire and decided to spend more of my time being more productive....I haven't posted forever; and really need to update my blog!!!!

Your kids are so cute! Miss you guys!

The Cook Family said...

What a cute family! You are definately not lacking in the "good looks" area. I miss those kids so much. Jace has come so far. You must be an amazing teacher and mother. Livi is such a doll. What an imagination. It's great that they have a place to be creative and have some fun. I could just picture you and Jace laughing your heads off. You have always been fun to laugh with. Love the farmer tan Frank! I love you all so much. Take care!

Nat

taytay said...

dear kami,I was just asking you should check out my blog I have some new pics on it. sincerely,tehya

Taylor Family said...

Good to hear from you again. Blogging can get addicting I must admit. I can't believe Frank let you post that picture. Mark would kill me!

Anonymous said...

lucky daddy if he has any sense no he is not wearing shorts, six little soft hands and 3 lovely mouths you don't want to waste time having to pull your shorts off