8 T.V. Shows I like to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. American Idol
5. Oprah (most days)
6. America's Funniest Home Video's
7. Deal Or No Deal
8. Jimmy Kimmel
8 Places I like to eat:
1. Bajio's (and there's none in Omaha :-(
2. Twisted Fork- Omaha
3. Cheescake Factory
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebee's (because of their hot apple pie dessert- yumo!)
6. Winger's
7. Bajio's
8. Bajio's
8 Things I did today:
1. Fed, bathed, and clothed three children by 8 a.m.
2. Ran three miles at the gym
3. Returned something at Bed Bath and Beyond
4. FINALLY finished and sent out a huge sewing project for someone
5. Neglected household duties in exchange of getting that sewing project done and off my shoulders
6, 7, 8...98, 99, 100.... lunch, dinner, dishes, changed diapers, wiped toddler bums, referee'd (sp?) a few cat-fights, and watched after the needs (and wants) of my three munchkins and then enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate with them before wrestling them to bed. Phew!
8 Things I'm looking Forward to:
1. A couple hours of quite time before I head to bed
2. Bed
3. The weekend
4. A date night with my hubby (who knows when)
5. Girl's night out to go see Twilight
6. Thanksgiving break
7. Christmas break (Idaho- here we come!)
8. Frank's graduation and being settled
8 Things I can't live without
1. Frank
2. jace, alivia, and maeli
3. family
4. good, true, real friends
5. laughter
6. The Gospel
7. My sewing machine
8. My flat iron :-) hehehe
Thanks for tagging me Morgen, that was fun...I tag...Leslie, Ashlee, Keysha, Candi, Sheri and ya'll
November 7, 2008
8 Things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















11 comments:
Okay, I learned a few things!
1. I knew you were a runner! You've always looked so fit. Can you tell me what type of workouts you do? Weights and cardio? I'm in a rut right now.
2.I LOVE Bajio's too! And there's none here in Kentucky either.
3. I love having good, real, true friends, too. And family, and visiting family for the holidays.
P.S. Thanks for the info about Charlotte Russe! I'm loving that store.
Ahhhh! Janae, I almost want to delete your comment so people don't read what you said about me being a runner because NO I am really not a runner. People will read that and say, "Pfsh! A runner? Yeah right! She wishes!" And I really DO wish I was a runner because I know how great it is for your body. I go in spirts though and give it a good try every now and again, but it's something that does NOT come easy for me. I joined a gym a few months ago (that has child care there..AWESOME) and it's been fun, but I'm not into a good enough routine to feel worthy of giving you workout advise. :-)
And I'm glad you're enjoying Charlotte Russe. I just went there the other day and got a nice velour outfit that I just love.
Thanks...you're sweet! I love going to the gym with childcare. I work there twice a week in the morning (in playland, so I get to take the kids)and get a free membership. Love it.
Kami,
If you can run, you are a runner.... (There isn't a criteria of how fast/good you have to be) Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, especially yourself:) Keep with it:)
Your 6 hour (slow) marathon, hasn't ran since month 4 of pregnancy and totally is missing it right now, "Runner" sister in law
I wish I could go to the gym! I just bought a jogging stroller, we'll see how that goes.
That is so cute that Livi liked the little song that Jax was singing! He is always singing! Last night he made up a song about bowling and he stood on the ottoman with his guitar and sang for us!
Hey thanks for the tip on the background... you will have to go see my first shot at changing it up a bit!
Yep We are looking forward to your Christmas visit too!! Oh, and I just realized I missed your birthday on the 2nd. SO SORRY and HAPPY BELATED!
I am glad you like the new layout! It was fun putting the new one up!
I am just starting the temple prep classes sometime this next week, so as soon as I get done with them I can go. I think I will probably go through the Idaho Falls temple to take out my endowments- then later I do want to go through Rexburg. Maybe we can plan a temple trip when you guys are here?
Ok so tagging me motivated me to post to my own blog. I should be painting the doors for my basement but nope. This is more important right. I love you and see ya soon.
I wanted to add you to our blog list because we decided to make it more private...so I want your email address. You can email it to me if you want linzlaw@msn.com/facebook :)
And then I love Bajios too!!! In fact I had to eat there one more time before we moved from Arizona to South Carolina...they don't have em here :(
Post a Comment