Things have been a little hectic around here with Frank having an emergency appendectomy a couple of weekends ago, but things are back to normal and he's feeling great.
And I FINALLY found my camera!!! Why it was hanging on the bathroom door hooks hiding behind my bathrobe? I have no idea, but now I can finally put up halloween pictures for g'ma and g'pa's to see.


Pumpkin carving fun.

Good friends, Robbie and Morgan, came to join in on our trick-or-treating adventure.


The kids got home early enough to be able to answer the door for our own trick-or-treators. They would get so excited when a knock came at the door. When it got later in the night and nobody was knocking, Frank and Robbie went around the back door to surprise them with more trick-or-treators. Jace and Livi caught on to who it was pretty quick though. :-)

















10 comments:
They are just the cutest:) Frank needs to work on his costume though... I am glad you found the camera so you could share. I can't wait for Halloween's to come with our little guy. I got the package yesterday and I am so excited:) The lamb minkee turned out perfect and I love the blanket- not to mention Sesame Street has always been my favorite.
I love the costumes! I'm excited for when Avri gets more into it...I'm sure that makes it a ton more fun! Sorry to hear about Frank's surgery--my bro just had an appendectomy about a month ago. Looks like he's feeling good so that's great! I've missed your posts so I'm looking forward to more updates! :)
I'm so glad you found your camera. Your kids are just darling. Sorry to hear about Frank's surgery. I was wondering where you've been! I hope you're all doing well.
You have such a cute family, Wish you guys lived closer!!
Have I told you how much I love your family picture, if I have I'll tell ya again. I love it!!!
Thanks, sweetie, for the cute pictures-it helps me feel like you're no quite so far away! It looks like they had fun - even the big kids. You're such a good sport-I think I dreaded Halloween the most with lots of little kids to dress up. Enjoy it now cuz so soon it's gone! Love you lots, Mom
I'm sorry about the appendectomy. Dave just went through that 2 months ago. HOpe its all okay.
Yes, I agree--Halloween is one of my favs too!! Mostly because it gives me an excuse to dress up :) Ryan was commenting on how big Livi looks and I am so impressed with Jace's progress! i am way happy for you guys. Give everyone hugs and kisses for me and Frank, that sucks about the surgery, but hey while you where under the knife, did they do any cosmetic work? Just askin' ;) Take care
Hooray for fun Halloweens! Your kids looked adorable. It's my favorite holiday as well! I just love everything about this time of year:) Plus, it also means we get to see you guys soon!
Cute kids! WE are so excited for you guys to get home for the holidays. Jax always talks about his cousin Jace. The other day he asked me if I thought Jace would like Little Wheel.
Hey, I need you to help me get a new background- yours are always stinkin cute!
I love Morgen, I'm so jealous you get to hang out with her all the time! You're kids are so cute, looks like you all had fun.
Post a Comment