October 5, 2008

S'mores Halloween Style

I've been trying to keep Holloween on the "down low" for as long as I possibly could just so I don't have to deal with two toddlers asking me every day for a month "When are we going trick-or-treating?" But we had a neighbor friend come over and ask them what they were going to be so then of coarse they can't stop talking about it and asking which costume they'll get to wear. So we pulled out the costume bin and played dress up while eating s'mores at our neighbors house. This is Jace and Livi's friend Madi which Jace just adores. He's always crying to go over to her house and showers her with hugs and kisses when they have to part. I love that he has a friend that enjoys his company as well.



Maeli enjoying s'mores too!

6 comments:

Samye said...

Great idea! You will get more than one use out of costumes this year!! I have to hide Halle's costume otherwise she would wear it every day...then it really wouldn't make it to the 31st!

GatesGang said...

awww your kids are so adorable. i know how you feel about kids bugging you to know when halloween is. so the kids instead ask me when their grandpa gates bday is (which is halloween) haha trying to be sneaky its so funny. your a great mom

KEYSHA said...

No, No Frankie. Little baby's aren't supposed to eat smores! (Kidding!)

I love Halloween! I love everything about this time of year. I'm glad you're starting early; that way you can hear about it everyday from your kids!

I'm glad Jace has found a little buddy...that's priceless.

Bree said...

How fun!! I love that you have a costume bin...I'll have to start collecting fun costumes so Avri can have one too! Sounds like things are going great! :)

Taylor Family said...

What a cute Idea. Maybe we'll have to try it!

leslie m. said...

I wondered what they were going to be. Kaylee is a princess of course. I loved the lion costume and tried to get her to be that because it looks nice and warm. Oh well, princess it is.