October 12, 2008

4th Tag

Tag, I'm it! (Thanks Keysh). I was instructed to go to my 4th picture file and upload the 4th picture....This is at my niece, Kaylee's, 2nd birthday party last December. It makes me home sick thinking about how it was such an easy hour and a half drive from Pocatello to Twin Falls to be with family to celebrate with her. Now it would be a couple DAYS of driving to be there for her 3rd. Another sad note is to think how big Livi is getting. I remeber I had just gotten her that shirt she's wearing and now she has far outgrown it. :-(

2 comments:

KEYSHA said...

Such cute little girls. I bet they miss living so close to either; and I'm sure you miss the convenience of being able to drive up just for a birthday party!

What are your plans for the holiday? We want to be able to see you guys; so let us know!

mom said...

That's sure a cute picture-can't believe that it's been almost a year ago!! Can't wait for the holidays and your visit. One of "Frank's projects" got done last weekend. Eight can lites in the living room-it makes so much difference in there. And I got rid of the 35 year old ugly lite fixtures! So now I have to think of other things! Love you all so much!!!