My sweet Maeli is such a good baby. She doesn't require too much to keep her satisfied. She's been sleeping really well this last week too so thats been super great. Last night was her best night going to bed at 11:00 then sleeping until 5:40 this morning, eating then going right back to sleep until 8:15. Nice, eh?
Jace's new Rainbow Hat that he made at school this morning. It's so fun to see him come home and be so excited about showing us what's in his backpack and being so proud of his makings.
The last few nights Livi has been saying her prayers by herself and it is sooo precious. Usually we're there in the room with her and she always wants help with it so Frank and I have discovered if we say something like, "okay, Liv, you stay here and say your prayers while I go tell daddy something. I'll be right back", then she'll go ahead and do it alone. This is about how it goes- "...thank you for this day, thank you for the prophet, thank you for obediance (getting it mixed up with 'help me to be obedient' like we usually have her say), help me to sleep good, help me to be happy, help me to choose the right......." It just melted our hearts.And then just this morning Frank was talking about war and Liv asked what war is and Frank said it is when two countries can't get along and they fight. And then Livi said, "Do they have to sit in time-out?"















6 comments:
I think Maeli looks SO much like you, Kami!! What a doll! And the kids are cute as ever! Looks like they are having fun and keeping you BUSY!
I also love to hear my boys say prayers. They are so sincere...Austin likes to pray to play easy visdeo games not hard ones!! I'm jealous Maeli sleeps so good for you!
You have such adorable kids, Kami.
Oh that is too cute! I can't wait to hear the funny and cute things Braiden will come up with some day! I'm glad you've been getting some sleep. It is amazing how a little extra sleep goes a long way!
Kami, I love the pictures, they are all so cute. I feel terrible...Aunt Marilyn tried to call me a couple of times yesterday and I actually had my friend here visiting from Utah, and we were out and about most of yesterday, so I was sad to hear today when I tried to call you had already left! I'm sorry we missed you, and hope your trip back home goes well!
I can't believe how much Alivia looks like you! So cute!
Post a Comment