March 31, 2008

Spring Break Road Trip

So we're back from our fun spring break road trip. We left friday (the 21st) after Frank was through with class and headed to Cardston, AB to visit family. Besides the fact that we were all sick the whole time there, it was still a nice relaxing 5 days. We we're there until the next thursday and left that morning to come home and on our way decided to make a little vacation out of it. We've always thought Montana would be a beautiful place to live so we wanted to check out some of the cities. So our first stop was in Great Falls- we stayed thursday night there, then in Butte friday night, then over to Missoula for saturday night and came home through Salmon on Sunday. It's was a lot of driving for the kids, but they did surprisingly well and we had a lot of fun shopping, swimming and just going with the flow. Now it's back to life, laundry and little ones.
(Sadly I have no pictures to show off. I was so mad when we got there and I realized the memory card to our camera was at home on the kitchen counter. ARGH! No pictures of family or traveling and even missed out on capturing Easter fun.)

P.S. Montana is gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

KEYSHA said...

So, is that where Frank is going to set up his dental practice??? I vote against it. (Why you ask? Because that's far. I need you closer.)! Just kidding...you guys fulfill your dreams (you deserve it!)

Bree said...

Glad you had a fun vacation! Sad you forgot the camera though...and that you spent most of your time sick! Hope you are all well now!

Erin L said...

So, where has Frank been going to school?