February 29, 2008

Tag, I'm It




I've been tagged again. I've done this before, but this one is different questions so I'll do it again- I think these are fun to read anyways.


1. What were you doing 10 years ago:
16 years old in my sophomore year of High School worrying more about boys and sports than my school work. So I guess you could say I was being dumb and couldn't see the reality of life. I hope that if I'm asked this question in another ten years from now I can give a more significant answer.


2. Things on my to-do list today:
Color my hair (done), survive another day of taking care of my precious kids (and my niece, Ellie, is here for the day because of no school), go grab some groceries for the weekend, buy the book A New Earth and start reading, laundry, and then enjoy an evening at Time Out For Women in Idaho Falls with my friend, Kate Perkes (this has been long anticipated- i've had my tickets for a couple months). I'll be there all day tomorrow too- AWESOME!!!


3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Pay for Dental School (you'd die if I told you how much we'll be in debt once Frank graduates). Build my parents a new house and give them enough to retire. Build the home of MY dreams (I emphasize 'me' because frank's dream home would only meet his needs, not wants.) Travel. Support Frank's investment ideas. Give to those in need. Go on a HUGE shopping spree.


4. Bad habits: Waiting until saturday night to do my primary lesson (okay, I should just say I'm a procrastinator, but I won't). Reflect too much on what I'm not rather than what I am. Letting my babies sleep in bed with me. Eating chocolate too often. Getting too obsessed with my shows (American Idol, Biggest Loser, So you think You Can Dance, Oprah) Letting laundry sit too long before folding. Spending too much money on "wants". Staying up too late. Telling Frank what to wear. (okay, I'll stop there...I could go on and on with this question. Hopefully my list of good habits would be longer.)


5. Places I have lived: Carey, ID, Cardston, AB (for the summers while growing up), Pocatello, ID, Rexburg, ID, Idaho Falls, ID, Chubbuck, ID, (San Antonio, TX, Omaha, NE, Seattle, WA- in the summers while Frank was doing the summer sales program).


6. Jobs I have had:
Subway, Cahoon's Carpet Cleaning, Front Desk at Elkhorn Resort in Sun Valley, Plant Nursery, House Keeper at a motel, Picabo's Convenient Store, Hair stylist, Babysitting, Business Department of Meleuca, and the hardest job of all...a mother.


7. Things people don't know about me:
I took a 4-H pig one summer in High school and won first place in quality (thanks to my sister, Leslie, for taking care of it while I was in Canada all summer). I still hold the High Jumping record in High school as a freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior (5'4"). I had a mission call to Arcadia, CA, but got married instead. I bought 10 matching stockings a couple christmas's ago "just in case". I hate my nose being touched. I want to learn spanish and how to play the violin. I shave my arms (weird, I know, but try it- you'll like it). And, I'm pregnant.....................just kidding- frank and I always like to tease people about that for some reason.
I tag: Lisa, Samye, Keysha, Leslie (once you create a blog), and anyone who needs a reason for a new blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd pay for Jeremy's school if I were a billionaire too, but I'm sure dental school is more than pharmacy school. So I guess I'll go answer my questions since you tagged me!! Wish me luck

Anonymous said...

so I'm still leaning all this...it wasn't from anonymous it was from Lisa. Oh well, it's find of mysterious to have a comment from someone anonymous

Candi said...

That is funny, Jared hates having his nose touched too. Must be a family thing!

Jen said...

That was fun to read.

Bree said...

Aren't these tags getting out of control!! I'm behind on a few myself so today I'm finally going to get them out of the way!! So fun to read more about you!!! Hope you are all doing great!