March 3, 2008

Pedicure anyone?

I've probably told Alivia a couple dozen times that the only person that paints her toenails is me (mom)! Of coarse this is another one of those times I hadn't seen Livi for awhile and she had been all too quite for all too long so I went looking for her. And viola! She, again, has painted her own toes. But, this time I didn't have the heart to get upset because I thought....Ya, know, she does this because she see's me doing it all the time and she just wants to be like mom. I should take that as a compliment. I was actually quite amazed at how well she did being only two! And she didn't even get it on anything but her toes. And she's still got eye liner on her cheeks from getting into my makeup case just a couple hours prior. I'm sure these are the times that, on her her wedding day, will leave me wondering where the time went and bring tears to my eyes.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I think she did a great job...that's about how my toes look when I paint them and I'm not 2!!!

Candi said...

Gotta love it! Scottie is the same way, if it is quiet, it can't be good. But they are fun aren't they though?:)

Samye said...

impressive! That also reminds me that I need to put my nail polish up high...

MikeG Family said...

Wow - that IS pretty good for a two year old! She can come paint my toes anyday!

Bree said...

So cute! She's sure a girly girl and I love it! You almost made me cry...what an awesome perspective Kami! I'll have to keep that in mind next time Avri does something to drive me nuts (she's probably doing it as we speak..haha). It really does go so fast!

Jen said...

I love it! Kennedy did this too, while I was gone and Nick was in charge! She got nail polish all over the bathroom floor and Nick didn't know how to get it up before I got home! Kennedy did pretty good too, aside from the floor spill!

Erin L said...

I didn't know you had a blog until just today. I love reading the updates! Congrats on #3. Are you living in Chubbuck right now? That is where I grew up and my parents live there still.

Keysha said...

Very pretty! Maybe she can do mine next time...! Of course she's just taking after you Kami. She would have no idea what fingernail polish even was if she didn't have a styl'n mamma! How are you guys do'n? I hope all is well.....Has Spring started Sprung there? (i realize that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...but oh well)! Come see us before you move!!!