February 26, 2008

Alivia's Broken Nose


Kids say the darndest things.................Alivia has been congested the last couple of days and at breakfast this morning she was trying to breathe through her stuffy nose and said, "Mom, my nose isn't working". She is getting so fun to talk with. Wanted to add this picture of her in Maeli's car seat. She likes getting in there and pretending she's the baby. What a cutie! Also want to mention that our little princess is potty trained. It took her a few months, but she's got it down now- even through the night. Wahooo!!!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay! Potty training is no fun at all! That is always such an accomplishment...I think more for mom but hey that could be just me!

Lindsay said...

That is so great! I'm sure it takes alot of time and work but so worth it now! YAY!!!! Alivia seems like such a sweet girl to have for a daughter. You've got great kids :)

Candi said...

Congrats! I am jealous. I have to keep in mind that boys take longer than girls. Scottie goes on the potty but only when he wants to. Gotta love the independent spirit!

Cronin Family said...

Your family is so cute!! Congrats on the potty training, something that I am SO looking forward to! My brother Robbie has a blog you should check it out: rlloomisfam.blogspot.com
Have a great day!

Bree said...

I was so glad to find out Livy's nose isn't really "broken"! What a cutie! And way to go on the potty training! I bet it's nice to only have 1 in diapers! :)

Keysha said...

Wahooo! Now you only have to change one little bum! Kids do say the darndest things....Yesterday Carsen had a really high fever (103). He said to me, "My eyes are bleeding." (Because they were watering and hurting him). They are so fun to talk with when they are able to carry on conversations...and the funny little things that come out of their mouths make our days complete!

Janae said...

So I haven't even started potty-training Aubrey yet. Where do I start? Any tips would be great!