So our little bug turned 4 on the 21st and we celebrated it last night. Grandpa Peck, Grandma and Grandpa Patterson, Ash, Bret and kids came over for dinner and ice-cream. I'm not very good at baking so I settled for Assphault Pie (basically just mint ice-cream with an oreo crust- Yummo!) The singing and candles were his favorite part. We lite them three or four times just so he could keep blowing them out. We celebrated with a spiderman theme. Happy Birthday Jace- we love you.
Jace sporting his new summer outfit from Gramma and Grandpa Peck and his scooter from mom and dad. When Frank opened the scooter box and started putting it together Jace was rubbing it and saying "woooow". It was a fun little party.
February 23, 2008
BIRTHDAY BOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
How cute!! Looks like you guys had a blast-especially Jace!
Happy Birthday Jacer-Bug! He is seriously the cutest little boy, Kami. Every time I see him he gets smarter and smarter..... He's so creative and is always 'doing.' (I think he gets that from Frank.) Although, I rarely ever see you just sitt'n around!!!
Happy Birthday Jace!
Happy Birthday Jace! That is fun that he and Avri's bdays are so close! I bet he will LOVE that scooter, especially once the weather is nice (will that ever happen?:)) He sure looks older in those pics! Glad you had a fun party!
Post a Comment