We blessed our sweet Maeli yesterday. I had always wanted to bless a baby at home so Frank's sister was kind enough to offer us her place because they had enough room to accomidate all the people. So it was really personal and special. We had a small program and my brother-in-law sang the song What Heaven See's In You which was so pretty. It was a neat day.
February 18, 2008
Blessing Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















10 comments:
What a beautiful blessing dress...it makes me want a girl! I love the flower in her hair too!
She does look so precious!
OH MY WORD! SO STINKIN'CUTE!
Maeli looks adorable!! And hello---look at you Kami--you look beautiful! Your hair is gorgeous! I wish mine was so long!! Glad you had such a special day!
We are so happy for you. She is so beautiful! Our hearts were with you this weekend. So wish we were there. Love you all so much.
What cute pictures, I just want to squeeze and kiss that little girl!
Oh my goodness! She is gorgeous!
If there wasn't so much going on with larissa's wedding this weekend, I know our family would've made it to the blessing.I would loved to have been there! I really like that idea of having a blessing in a home. I'am glad I got to see you and your beautiful baby!
kami,
Maeli looks like an angel, that is the sweetest picture I have ever seen. Ahhh baby girls are so cute...
Love
Kate
Oh my heck - what a cute little dolly she is! Love the dress, love the dainty little bracelet, love the earrings, love it all! And Kami - you're just as beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment