February 13, 2008

SNOW DAY!



We finally got enough snow for the kids to have some fun in. It snowed most of the day which put down about 6 inches. The kids were having a blast!
Where's Maeli????

4 comments:

janine said...

Too cute! I don't miss the snow though I would have to say. We are going to have a great dry, warm weekend for a change and I am really looking forward to it!

MikeG Family said...

Oh that is darling! I love the idea! I'm glad your kids got to have a little fun in the snow...it's hard to stay cooped up all winter long!

Bree said...

Cute pics---cute kids!! :) The one of Maeli kills me--reminds me of the scene in E.T....but she is obviously WAY cuter than him! Haha! Hope things are going well for you guys!

Morgan said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture of your little one with all the stuffed animals!