June 7, 2010

what'll it be?

We have our untrasound on wednesday....tell me what you think it'll be? What kind of vibes are ya getting? I know what I'm feeling, but I'm not gonna say. All those that guess right will go into a drawing for something fun that I've been in the mood to sew (maybe a minkee, skirt for your girl, baby burp cloths...i don't know...something). I can't wait for wednesday or in mommy language..."two more sleeps!"
I read this quote off of a blog today. I didn't know tears could swell up in my eyes so quickly.
"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back."
~William D. Tammeus

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess a BOY!!! But either way how fun!!! COngrats!!!

lacey said...

I love that quote, so perfect!! And my guess is a boy. Jace needs a little brother to play with!!

jenny~ said...

im thinking boy....

Johnson Family said...

I'm going to join the crowd with a boy guess! I don't know but it would be fun for you to have two of each:-)

Mr and Mrs said...

boy all the way! :) I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck!

Bree said...

I love a good quote--thanks!! And I'm always wrong, but I'll guess a boy too! How exciting!! :)

Julianne said...

Ok, well, I'm way too excited for you.

BOY!