We're so excited to announce that we're having a boy. All three of the kids were hoping for him. I leave for New York tonight so I'll get to the drawing/winner when I return. HAve a fabulous weekend cause I know I will :-)
We're so excited to announce that we're having a boy. All three of the kids were hoping for him. I leave for New York tonight so I'll get to the drawing/winner when I return. HAve a fabulous weekend cause I know I will :-)
6 comments:
Congrats Kami! That's so exciting! Have a safe trip!
That is so exciting!! Boys are so much fun!
Congrats!!!! That's what Clayton is hoping for so bad next time around. I hope we continue to follow in your footsteps!
Yah! How exciting! That will be a lot of fun. Hope your pregnancy is going well and that your family is doing great! Take care.
Congrat's on the new addtion on the way! How exciting!
Congrats! 3 Kids and pregnant, sounds exhausting just thinking about it!
Post a Comment