November 6, 2009

Minkee's anyone?!

I found out a couple of months ago that Ty Co. is doing away with the Pluffies collection (all the animals that I love making my Minkee's with). I am soooooooo bummed. They are coming out with a NEW pluffies collection but the animals will be a few dollars more. *this is me pouting!*
Anyways, I've been searching high and low all over Omaha and in the last two months havn't found a single store that has any of my Pluffies left, until yesterday! The floral dept at my grocery store had a bunch still in stock.YEAH! So in lou of the holidays coming up I wanted to have a sale. My Minkee's are originally $20 each (plus the cost of shipping) but right now I'm doing Buy 2 minkee's get the 3rd free! So it'd be 3 Minkee's for $40 (plus shipping). Leave me a comment with your order or email me at kamipatters(at)yahoo.com. Spread the word! Go here if you havn't seen my Minkee's before.

Options of the animals are limited so this is what you have to choose from:
(I have red minkee for the dalmation, purple for the hippo, and pink and blue for the others)

5 comments:

Kami P. said...

I've gotten some emails with questions so I thought I add...

you can have any color with the dalmation. It doesn't HAVE to be red, I just think it looks the best.

the elephant has pink in the inside of it's ears so I would definitely say it's more for a girl. I put pink minkee fabric with it which looks super girlie.

yes, if you order 4 Minkee's you would get 2 Minkee's free, etc.

Merrilyn said...

That is sad they are getting rid of the animals. Your Minkee's are awesome! Joseph loves his. Good luck finding more

Littler Blooms said...

If you haven't made my red bears yet, could you make one as a girl (pink) and one as a boy (blue) I have a friend having Fraternal twins so I thought that would be cute.... If will keep my eyes peeled here for more.

Rolyndia said...

They are so cute!

To answer you question about my picture. I was doing some catalog and runway modeling.

taytay said...

Dear Kami, this is tehya and i have an awesome new post you will like and guess what on songdrops there's a # 2 of the duck song i'm trying to put it on my blog read it!!!