These pictures are adorable, you're family is just too cute! And about Abby, I had missed the first few episodes of Biggest Loser, but on the last episode I watched her story and I couldn't even control myself. I was sobbing! What an amazing girl she is. I really don't think I could be so strong. So true, we are so blessed.
dear kami, my friend copied you on the life isn't about to wait for the storms to pass it's about to learn to dance in the rain do like that?it makes me mad that she copied you.If you don't like it.Comment me and i will tell her
5 comments:
Your kids simply couldn't be any cuter, especially Jace. He is seriously one of the most handsome little boys I have ever seen!
So I didn't realized when I raided your closet before we went to Portland that I picked a brand new shirt! Great pictures again Kam.
These pictures are adorable, you're family is just too cute! And about Abby, I had missed the first few episodes of Biggest Loser, but on the last episode I watched her story and I couldn't even control myself. I was sobbing! What an amazing girl she is. I really don't think I could be so strong. So true, we are so blessed.
dear kami, my friend copied you on the life isn't about to wait for the storms to pass it's about to learn to dance in the rain do like that?it makes me mad that she copied you.If you don't like it.Comment me and i will tell her
ok kami!!!
Post a Comment