September 30, 2009

Way Back WHENsday


Peck sisters- Tiffany, Me, Ashlee, Leslie. This is summer of '95 so I'm 14 years old(8th grade). Pre-braces...high waisted jeans...plaid was in (and now coming back?! hmmmm)...and before Ashlee introduced me to tweezers (my eyebrows were yikes!)

6 comments:

Annette said...

What a cute idea for a post, Kami. And Wow, look at that plaid!

Taylor Family said...

I love these posts. I don't know if I'd dare dig up some of my old photos! Good luck with Maeli on the binky :)

Unknown said...

wow! none of you guys look the same anymore!

leslie m. said...

Nice picture Kami. I remember getting them taken but I don't remember feeling like a dork in that outfit like I should have!

Ashlee Scherer said...

Seriously Kami please delete, delete, delete!!!!! What were we thinking...and im reminded why I will NEVER cut my hair again.

Luisa said...

I LOVE the 'Way Back WHENsday' idea. I hope Bree hasn't patented that one yet, because it's a great idea. I had a bunch of pictures of Nate and I from YEARS ago, and stuck them all on one post: Blast from the Past, but I should have spread them out. You are adorable. I wish we could see each other!

Loves,
Luisa