September 15, 2009

Way Back WHENsday

I'm completely stealing this "way back WHENsday" theme from a friend who started this quite a while ago. I thought it was such a fun idea! (hope you don't mind Bree:-) I love looking back at past pictures and soak up all the great memories that come from them. I'm out of bed tonight doing this at 12:51 a.m. because I can't sleep for some reason. I came downstairs and started looking through my old scrapbooks that I put together when I was in High School and just HAD to do this. I hope to be able to do this quite regularly so let me know if you enjoy.

This picture made me grin from ear-to-ear (my senior year, fall 1999). These girls were my bestest friends in High School and we had so many fun times together. This is a newspaper clipping taken at our High School Football Homecoming Game. This picture was totally "us" in High School. (click on the pictures to enlarge so you can read what was written under the pictures)
Another clipping from that Football Homecoming Game. Look! Thats me! I was Homecoming Queen! *ahem* (sorry, I guess I'm at an age where I already feel like I need to glorify my High School years)
(oh, look...now it's 1:22 a.m. Oh goodie. I'm going be wide awake at 6:30 in the morning, aren't I. meh.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just makes you smile remembering the good ol' days, doesn't it? Oh the fun we had!! I love taking a trip down memory lane every once in a while - thanks!

Brandi

Kami P. said...

I know, we really had good times. By-the-way, where in the world is Chancey Gartner? I've never heard a THING about his where-abouts since we graduated?

AlishaAdesign said...

lol Kami fun Idea! Chancey I go to all these rodeo's all over hoping to one day hear his name called no such luck but one of these days I am sure I will hear his name called!

Jesse Saili said...

I love this idea Kami. As much as I love my life and family I sure do miss the fun times we all had in high school! I've got some good pics too so maybe I'll post them sometime!

Anonymous said...

OHH! I love this idea! That is so cute of you in the paper Miss Homecoming Queen!

Bree said...

You haven't changed at all--and that's a compliment! :) I've been pretty lame at doing this, but I'll have to start it again, you reminded me how fun it is to dig thru old pics!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Sims Family said...

What a cute header pict! You are such a stinkin cute family. Fun seeing your H.S. picts. Cute picts of Liv going to preschool.