
Alivia with her friend Kylee.


Sun is too bright! I got a lot of pictures of them all squinting then they said, "mom, now I can see. take another one".


The whole class.


Congrats to Livi for graduating from her preschool class. A bunch of mom's from our ward took turns hosting preschool at our homes once a week this last year. Alivia loved it all and was so excited when thursday rolled around so she could throw on her backpack and go to preschool. This next year I've got her enrolled into a preschool at an elementary school and Liv insists that I refer to it as school, not preschool.
















4 comments:
Congrats Livi! Kami is doing a mommy preschool next year and can hardly wait. I'm glad Livi loved it, I'm sure Kami will to!
Cute! Looks like the preschool was super fun! Good for Livi, school next year! :)
Congrats Livi! Looks like you had a great time. What cute pictures. Good for you Kami for doing the mom preschool. That sounds awesome.
Hi Kami have you seen my blog on neycee-horselover.blogspot.com
Post a Comment