May 19, 2009

Liv's Dance Recital

Livi had her dance recital saturday night and she did so well. She had too much fun get her hair done up all curly and putting mascara and lipstick on. Her class performed two songs. It was precious.
While I was getting her ready:
Liv: "mom, I'm going to be soooo cute at my dance recital"
mom:"yes, and all the girls there will be cute too"
Liv: "but I'm going to be adorable cute"

(and boy was she right :-)


This is so funny.......lately when getting her picture taken she doesn't want to show her teeth. I'll say "Liv, show your teeth when you smile", and she says "no, I want it like this".


Liv's dance class and teachers.

Dad brought her flowers. Awww.

5 comments:

Sims Family said...

She is so cute. Looks like she had fun.

Bree said...

She's such a doll!! I love her cute poses!!

mom said...

Wow! Livi has been busy lately! She is so cute - just reminds me so much of another cute little girl about 25 years ago! I love seeing the pictures so I can kind of keep up with what you're all doing. Love you all! Mom

Lindsay said...

oh my gosh..she does look so adorably cute! :)

Cronin Family said...

How adorable! I love that Frank got her flowers. I bet she loved it.