I was running through our file and came across these pictures I did last summer at yearbookyourself.com. You put a picture of yourself in a old time photo from the 1950 through the 90's. It was so funny to see what I would have looked like back in the day. Their website isn't working right now, but I think they will update it again this summer. I hope so cause I got so many laughs while doing this. (Liv said, "that's mommy when she was a grandma")
















7 comments:
Kam, my first thought looking at those pictures was, "Kami is so beautiful." Only you can pull that off!:) Doesn't matter what hair style you have, you're pretty countenance shines through!
Although, the 80's big hair is my favorite!
Kami! I seriously thought that the 2nd picture was your MOM! (The 1st one didn't load for some reason) So before I read what it was, I thought you had pulled your mom's old pictures from her yearbook! I always knew you resembled your mom, but with that hair, you really do! Love you lots, mom
This is so amazing. I actually thought the third picture looked just like your mom. I figured you had found her yearbook photo. This is great Kami.
nope I just checked it was the second photo Kami, I am on the same page as mom.
Me too Kami. I thought it was your mom. That is amazing. I also love the big 80s hair. What a fun post!!
hahaha!! Those are great!!!
Post a Comment