I signed up to do this on one of my friends' blog over a month ago and I'm just now getting around to it......SLACKER! I recieved a home-made hand bag from her that was super cute so I'm really excited to pass it on.
Here is how it works:
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! Big or small?....I don't know yet, but it will be made with lots of love just for you! We all love surprises, right?!
In return you must re -post this on your blog and offer the same idea to the first 5 people who leave a comment. Get it?...got it?...good.
April 12, 2009
PAY IT FORWARD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















10 comments:
I love it!!
that is such a great idea.
I want something from Kami Patterson for sure! I will post this on mine too! What a great idea!
I feel kinda guilty commenting to get something (as I am already looking forward to the bag!) but I love this idea so I want to take part!
Alli, don't feel guilty whatsoever. Especially since you'll be "paying it forward". :-)
ps. I'm surprised you havn't recieved the bag in the mail yet. I don't want to have to start worrying about it getting to you. I mailed it like, when?, two weeks ago or something.
Yeah I keep looking for it...but I have seen it take forever before--sending things to and from my dad's and Joey's. So don't worry I am sure it will get here!
Am I to late? to offer to pay if fwd? :) um....... Kami you know those cute little blanket animals you make ( don't know the name) could you email the details on how much you charge for them? I have about five friends with babies just born, or turning one in the next few months and think its a great idea. Let me know :) Thanks have a great day
That is too funny! I looked on your blog and saw eight comments and that is what pushed me over the edge :)
alisha, no you're not too late. you're in
Post a Comment