I've been such a boring blogger lately, but am resorting to making it a bit more intersting. I stole this idea from my coolio sis-in-law, Keysha, for the whole month of February (everyone join in on the fun!). Since this is the month of LOVE I'm going to post something each day that I LOVE...
I LOVE my Chi hair straightner....
Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, works better than this baby. I've always had this really thick, wavy head of hair so getting that "Jennifer Aniston look" was never possible for me. I've tried/bought hair straightner after hair straighner throughout my life and finally two years ago Keysha (again my coolio sis-in-law) introduced me to this and it was love at first use. Yes, it cost a pretty penny, but it has been worth every cent. Now I can keep my hair well under control and pretend that I was born with this smooth, sleek, straight hair that I've always envied from half the world.
February 1, 2009
LOVE.....is in the air
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
I'm in love with my Chi as well....It has been an excellent addition to my morning routine! (I even use it in Myka's hair!)
You have such gorgeous (massively thick hair) that this product truly was made for your hair-type. (My hair dresser still talks about your hair:)
I'm love'n this idea and can't wait to see what other things you LOVE!
Gotta love the CHI! I think this idea is so fun! I think I am going to give it a try too...sometimes it is hard to come up with something interesting to post about and this is cute!
Cute idea for blogging! Thanks for your comment on my blog too. To sign my petition, I unfortunately need you to be a Canadian resident, but thank you for being willing! I am having some good response so far so hopefully, maybe just maybe someday it will help to have changes made to the crazy laws.
This is a cute idea! I will try it out too... work is CRAZY though and that is when I blog, so it might be tough!
As far as your hair goes- I am so jealous of your hair! I was born with that flat sleek hair and I hate it! It is so slick it won't do anything but lay flat on my head! Grass is always greener on the other side huh?!
OK, you actually really do have wavy hair? I would NEVER guess it, even with all you've raved about the Chi. Pretty impressive.
Post a Comment