I LOVE slippers...
I can't stand walking around the house during the winter barefoot. Putting on these slippers are the first thing I do in the morning and taking them off is the last thing I do at night. I'll even slip them on before going to get the baby in the middle of the night. Oh so cozy and warm! I only wish the summer wasn't so hot or else they'd be on my feet all year round.
February 2, 2009
Day 2 of LOVE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















5 comments:
Cute idea Kam, I'm on it! I have been a totally boring blogger as well and this is just the ticket to fix that:)
I got a pair of slippers for christmas almost just like that. I LOVE them too. I even wear them outside. Good to hear from you.
My feet are freezing cold right now. No slippers for me. I am too lazy or something; but they would be wonderful idea!
e-mail me. I don't think i have your right e-mail address.....(it keeps getting sent back to me:)
I love slippers too and they are ALWAYS on my feet as well. In the summer i get flip flop slippers so you still get the comfort of the slipper but they don't make your feet hot.
Post a Comment