
Our Livi girl turned 3 years old yesterday. We had a little get together with some friends to celebrate. She was in heaven all day with all the presents from Grandma and Grandpa Peck and cousin, Kaylee. I think she was in quite disbelief of all that she got because she kept saying over and over, "Oh my gosh...oh my gosh" as she kept scanning her presents. Thanks Kaylee and Grandma and Grandpa!

She got some sidewalk chalk from mom and dad. Talk about cheap fun! We're leaving daddy a love note for when he gets home from school.
September 4, 2008
Birthday Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















10 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Happy 3rd bday. that is so fun. preschool is a lot of fun.
She is so stinking cute with that backpack on. Why does she seem so much older than Kaylee? I am glad she had so much fun on her birthday!!
Happy birthday, Livi!
Oh - and I forgot to add on my comment to your picture post, but the flowers in the girl's hair is just the right addition of color! How great!
Happy Birthday Alivia!!! I love little girls and their princess obsessions-so cute!! I can't believe she's 3! When we met you guys she was only like 8 months!!! Looks like she had a great day!! Great idea for preschool too, my sis-in-law did that in her neighborhood and they loved it!
I wish Joel would have told me her birthday was coming up! I would have loved to go shopping for a girly present! Looks like she has a blast though!
Happy Birthday Livi!!!!
You're so cute and we love you! We hope to see you soon. Have your mommy give you a big hug from us.
Love,
Aunt Candi and Uncle Jared
Oh wow! Already 3...and such a little cutie! Looks like she had a wonderful birthday (adorable cake!) Your co-op preschool sounds like a lot of fun. We did that a couple of years ago when Carsen was 2...and it was perfect!
Give that adorable little birthday girl a kiss from the Pecks in Utah!
I swear Livie is atleast 1-2 years older than Brylee not 6 months. Oh my gosh she is so grown-up. Brylee still seems like a baby to me. We just finally got her to learn her ABC's, well atleast the tune. There's about 7 letters you can't understand and W makes everyone laugh when they hear it. I love your kids!!!!
sloooooowly take your clothes off for me but leave your knickers on so I can look at your delicious little toddler body while I rub your p-ssy through your knickers and get you giggly, once I get you good and giggly and kicking I will put my hand in your knickers and 3 fingers in your p-ssy, I work that warm, squishy, tight little p-ssy good and get you really squealing and bucking, then I take off your knickers, put my fingers up your tight bum hole, spread your legs and eat my favourite kind of p=ssy......little toddler until you baby orgasm, I am taking your knickers to smell your p-ssy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! your p=ssy is mine now until 13 when you will be to old for me
.
her panties r lose I can see her lovely childpussy, I just woke up horny if she lets me take her panties off I can make us both feel sooooooooooooooooo good
Post a Comment