August 12, 2008

Minkee Madness


LOOK!!! I put together a blog site especially for my Minkee's and any other handmade items I might add in the future. Take a look and enjoy! http://www.atouchofkami.blogspot.com/

And here's a big THANK YOU to all who were excited enough about my minkee's to purchase one. It put me to work making a total of 43 minkee's so it's given me a lot of one-on-one time with my sewing machine. I'm hoping to market these even more so I want to ask for those who enjoyed your minkee to please put a post on your blog leaving my link and telling people to go and see what you recently purchased and how much you liked them. I've create a blog just for this purpose so please link them to http://www.atouchofkami.blogspot.com/ I even had somebody feature me on tipjunkie.com which was really exciting. I should really look into setting up my own Etsy shop (etsy.com) but I'm not sure I want to commit myself to that right now so this will have to do for now. Thanks again everybody!!!

p.s. And for everyone who does this for me on your own blog- I will put you in a drawing for a pair of really cute and chic set of baby burp cloths and another fun little baby project I've been working on. Please leave me a comment by August 19th saying that you put my link to your blog. And, of coarse, feel free to do this on your blog even if you didn't get a minkee but you still thought they were cute because I'd appreciate any support. It's been so much fun!!

10 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

I am sooo glad you are doing this kami! Good for you! You have inspired me to want to sell my little creations too! :) I put your link on my blog AND by the way I am here in omaha and I still haven't got to see you yet! We need to do something about that missy!

Lisa said...

I think mine is the cutest thing ever! You are so creative!! I'll put a link when I figure out how to.

Emily said...

You are AMAZING! Those are so cute! I think my daughter would LOVE this for Christmas. I'll be in touch. I'll also add your link to my page.

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!!!! I put your link on my blog! I will have to keep you in mind when new babies come! YOu are very talented!

leslie m. said...

Cute new blog. I will have to learn how to put a post on the side of my blog so that it will stay closer to the top. I will work on it. Love you, Les

Rolyndia said...

Kami, I posted your Minkee Site on my mom's board in Vegas. One of the mom's mentioned that you should send one to Oprah and In Style Mag. Just a thought. I will post your Minkee site to my blog soon.

Julianne said...

I'm in! Watch for the post in coming days...

Mandy said...

Holy cow! Business is flying!! Congrats! I helped you out on my blog! I have a lot of friends that would get one...you might need to teach Frank how to sew so he can help out! ahahaha!!!!

Bree said...

Kami! I'm so glad things are taking off for your cute Drag Alongs! I'll be putting a link on my blog asap! :) Oh, and Avri's minky (or is it minkee...??) was made by my mother-in-law but I'm pretty sure she got all the fabric at Porter's. Good luck and take care!

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Okay i wrote a bit about Brielle and her minkee. It was so easy to say great things about it because it really is Brielle's FAVORITE! I will make it a permanent link soon. THANKS AGAIN! Oh and good news--she is taking formula. thanks for the great advice :)