Kami, I will never be able to think about the zombie husband night without laughing either :) it was an absolutely classic! Thanks for the post- we are also excited for the future hilariousness that is sure to come in this next three years.
what a great conversation that was. I'm sure that had you guys smiling for a while. That was funny! And your kitchen looks fabulous! You and your husband are a great team!
11 comments:
oh my gosh how cute! Haha, she is a doll! And pretty independant now too it seems! ;)
I love anything little Liv says. She's so stinkin' cute. Miss you guys.
That's my girl. Don't let anyone change you mind along the way Livi.
Too cute! Already independent!
Love it!
wow amazing what little ones say. that is great she is so excited about a job and so independent.
Kami, I will never be able to think about the zombie husband night without laughing either :) it was an absolutely classic! Thanks for the post- we are also excited for the future hilariousness that is sure to come in this next three years.
Jeff wants to know if you got that in writing?
what a great conversation that was. I'm sure that had you guys smiling for a while. That was funny! And your kitchen looks fabulous! You and your husband are a great team!
Just remind her she wanted to do it all by herself when the tution bills start rolling in!!!
That is HILARIOUS!! Kids are so funny...really where do they come up with these things! You were right....totally Frank's daughter! :)
Post a Comment