Happy 4th of July (tomorrow of coarse) to everyone and have a fantastic day full of food, fun and fireworks! Some friends invited us to go to the zoo with them and then back to their place where you can watch the fireworks from the Rosenblatt Stadium (I guess that's "where it's at") here in Omaha.
I wanted to show off this cute flag that I made. I got the idea from a Pottery Barn magazine. I already had the paint and the extra wood so I only spent a few dollars on this project getting the rope and eyelets. During our storm last friday the wind was so strong it broke one rope and sent the flag swaying in the horrible wind which then busted my flag in half. I was so sad :-( but thanks to my handiest handyman husband it's been restored to it's new self.
July 3, 2008
Happy 4th of July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















8 comments:
Way cute idea... have fun at the zoo-that is still the best zoo we have ever been to!!
Happy 4th to you. Bret's family is here so we are just hanging out in Pockey. Bret and Steve went to the reservation and bought a bunch of fireworks. 64 BIG ones. Someone called the cops on us last night. Luckily we had already put them away. I think we will let the city light them tonight. I heard Pockey has a good firework show now so we aren't even going to IF.
Very cute flag, Kam, you are pretty handy yourself!! We are going to Lane Kirklands tonite with Jeff and Les. Joel is here today too, don't know if he'll go with us....Happy 4th we all love you sooooo much.
Ya Kami, the freak in those pictures is Chris- great guess :) Katie and I are excited to take a crack at making your flag, thanks for the direction. Happy 4th- Have a great time at Rosenblatt!
Hey, very cute cute flag! What a fun little project.
That is such a cute flag. You are always doing fun things like that. I have been gone a while haven't seen your blog in a while. Cute hair - I really like. Kaylee is also way into painting her nails. When she saw the pictures she wanted to go to Livi's house so that she could paint Maeli's toes too. She cried when I told her we couldn't.
I love that flag so much Kami. I can't believe you made it! It really looks like it was bought from Pottery Barn:)
Super cool idea. Love the flag!!
Post a Comment