I just love this picture of my boy! We were at Target a few days ago and we we're about to check out and Jace starts complaing that he wants something, but we didn't know what. When he can't say the words he trys to "act out" what he's trying to get across with his hands. So he was showing something that goes around his eyes and then something that goes from his mouth and up (this is hard to explain so sorry if it's confusing). Frank and I couldn't figure it out so we told him to show us what he was talking about. We followed him around the store for about 10 minutes until he finally found these goggles and snorkle and then his "actions" made perfect sense to us. I don't know why he wanted these or where he got the idea, but we couldn't pass it up cuz he had worked so hard explaing it to us and he was so excited about it.
Another reason I thought maybe these goggles would be a good idea is to teach him to put his face under water. So here he is attempting just that. It's hilarious that he's plugging his ears to keep the water from getting in.
July 16, 2008
A Day At The Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















10 comments:
The plugging of the ears made rob and I both laugh! Jace is such a cutie! And to be able to act out a snorkle takes alot more talent then what I can do! Way to go jace! We miss you guys
Ahh, how sweet. That was so great of you to be patient with him and follow him around so long to find out what he was talking about. He looks so cute!
FUN! Jace looks so cute and so grown up! And I LOVE Livy's swimsuit!
That picture of Jace is SO cute! We had fun on the airport trip with Frank and Livy...we heard her talk more than we ever have! What cute kids. And thanks for babysitting our car for us while we're gone...
that is so cute! your kids are seriously so adorable :)
Thanks, Kam, for sharing such special moments with Gramma. Only you guys would follow Jace around a store when you're all ready to check out! That's why you were blessed with him, I guess. Love you all so much!!
Livi's hair is so cute. I love the cute bob hair cut. I think it is time for Kaylee's first professional cut. Jace is so cute. I can see him acting it out in the store. How fun!
That's a great story! You are amazing to have the patience to follow him around Target...At the end of the check-out line I'm not sure if the store would allow me to go back through (again) with Myka!!! Ha! What a sweet little boy.
You were very missed this weekend! A family reunion is not complete without your smiling face!
Hey guys! What fun pictures! I don't know any other parents that would leave the check out line and follow their kid around the store for ten minutes. Way to go!
So with all that house and huge back yard any plans of getting a pet? We have a cat who can't seem to keep her tail between her legs (sorry for the crudeness) and as a result we constantly have an abundance of kittens around. I will save you a few :) Love you guys!
I love that Jace plugs his ears. Oh he is so cute. Miss ya
Post a Comment