It seems to us that Jace and Livi have been getting along really well lately and playing more together. We're loving it (of coarse, we still have plenty of fighting..argh!!!, but we're enjoying more of the "togetherness" we're witnessing).
Poor Jacer bug has been dealing with pink eye these last few days. He looks so puffy in this picture. :-(
YUMMMMM!!! A new found favorite of theirs...ice-cream on the trampoline. They go crazy whenever it's suggested.
Last night, after an hour of giggles from them and threats from mom, they slept outside in this mini tent by themselves (well, they slept out there for a few hours until Frank and I brought them inside for the rest of the night anyway). I thought is was so cute.
June 16, 2008
Precious Moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















12 comments:
I love the pictures-thanks for taking the time to put them on for us! I keep forgetting to tell you that Irene's granddaughter, Lacy Stinson, works at the zoo you were showing us--in the monkey house! Look her up sometime. Love you all. mom
Oh, too stink'n cute! I can't wait for Myka and Carsen to "play" together. That's great they get along so well (in their moments). I am so happy for you...it sounds like you are enjoying your time in Omaha! Plus, I heard that you guys will "for sure" be coming to Jackson. (Wahoo!)
So cute, Kami. Your kids are just beautiful, all of them! I love seeing the pictures of them, and all the fun things you do with them!
Clayton and Kami are the best of friends. Clayton can't stand when Kami is taking a nap. He just can't wait for her to get up. It's so cute to see your two having so much fun together. What did Frank think about Jace's hairdo?
Those pictures are just adorable!!! I love the sibling love! :) You guys are such fun parents--they look so cute snuggled up in the tent! Hope things are great!
That is stinking adorable! Cute cute cute. Hope the pink-eye is a thing of the past soon...
Oh I miss your kids. Our neighbors have a friend with a little boy named Jace. He always wears spiderman or power ranger outfits and has the sweetest smile. He played with the girls both tonight and last night and he really made me miss OUR Jace. Give your kids a kiss for me.
Aww, looks like they love being siblings! Poor Jace with pink eye...that is the worst! I hope he is all better soon. I love the pic of them in the tent, looks like fun!
Kam-
I love to see that some things are still possible as a kid. Sleepn in a tent outside is just one of the those rights of passage as a kid, and you don't see it too much anymore! SO FUN! I can't wait to have a yard again, I am having such a hard time not being homesick. arg! Ohh well, a few more months and it will be worth it.
Kaylee needs a sibling so bad. She prayed the other night that the baby would come out to play with her. Hopefully my kids will be as good of friends as yours. Love ya!
Kaylee needs a sibling so bad. She prayed the other night that the baby would come out to play with her. Hopefully my kids will be as good of friends as yours. Love ya!
Frank and Kami: Found your blog through Katie. WOW!!! Your family is so beautiful! And your newest angel . . . oh, my! You two have been so blessed . . . and are such a blessing to everyone around you. I really miss being with you. Hope all is going well in Omaha. I need to introduce you to Josh and Brooke. I know you would love them . . . and they you.
Post a Comment