May 8, 2008

We're Off!




Here's to saying "So long!" to blogging for awhile. We're busy with packing, packing and more packing. We're getting our budget truck today and crossing our fingers everything fits. We'll be heading out early saturday morning. Omaha, Nebraska.....here we come! We hope you treat us good.
p.s. And congrats to my amazing hubby for completing
his first year of dental school. We survived!

9 comments:

Cronin Family said...

Have a great trip! Hope all goes well traveling with all those kids!

KEYSHA said...

Good luck Kami! I am very excited for you guys! (For some reason I thought Frank got to do 2 years at ISU??? What was I thinking?) You are going to have a wonderful experience and make lots of fun new friends! We will try to come and visit sometime!

We love you guys and are so proud of you! (Does that sound cheezy or what? But it's the truth!)

Candi said...

I am excited for you guys! You get to have a 3 year adventure. Just don't fall in love with the place, we want you back when this is all done!:)

Ryan and Julianne said...

SEE YOU SOON!! (And boo on packing, I feel your pain!)

Lisa said...

sad :( Have fun unpacking that truck!!!

Robyn Peck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn Peck said...

Thanks for stopping by to see us before you left. We will miss you. Hope we can make it out there for a visit. Take good care of those cute kids and hope you arrived safely.

Love, Robyn

Emily said...

Good Luck on the move! I'll look you up if we ever come out to visit our friends out there. I hope you love it. Good luck in school!!

Bree said...

Hope the move went well and that you're getting settled in. Good Luck in Omaha, we can't wait for more updates!