Here I am just bringing out the camera........."Hi Maeli! Hi Maeli! Let me see those smiles....where's your smiles.........cootshi, cootshi, coo."
"There it is!" Look at those cheeks!
Then I ran up stairs to fold some laundry and felt so bad when I came back down and saw her like this. I guess when she's tired...she's tired. She continues to be an awesome, content, and happy baby and I just love her to death. She just turned three months and is weighing in at 14 lbs already. Chunky Maeli Monkey.
April 8, 2008
Sweet Maeli
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Hi Kami, I don't mind you writting on my blog, i've actually heard a lot about you as well, from Georgianne, Leslie and from my friend Morgen Bybee who knows you as well. Cameron is in a school designed especially for kids with autism. He goes 4 days a week 8 hours a day. It is a great program. I know you guys are moving to Nebraska for dental school (right?) you should look into what programs, if you haven't already, they have from children with austism because with Cam's school there is a 2 year waiting list so it would be good to get a list if they have one. Also have you looked into SSI (supplement security income)? Definatly the best thing for Cameron is his school and we are so lucky that he got in so early. good luck with everything and if you ever have any questions let me know.
What a sweetheart! I can't believe she fell asleep like that! haha! Love those chubby cheeks!!
We would love to get together next weekend (the 18-19, right?). We're going to VA tomorrow to visit my sister but will be back next Tuesday, so that will be perfect! Let us know, we look forward to seeing you all!!
Oh my goodness...She is too adorable. I want to kiss her!! I hope our baby is nice and chubby like that. I think we have a pretty good chance.
I love looking at your blog, keep posting pictures of your cute family!
That picture of her smiling is priceless!!! Nolan is so camera shy, I haven't gotten one good picture of him smiling. Good for you!! I"m so sad you are leaving soon :(
Look at those yummy cheeks (and gorgeous eyes!) I can't believe how big she is getting! (So hilarious that she fell asleep in that thing.) I have some pictures of Myka when she was about Maeli's age in her bumbo...it reminds of the ones you posted.
By the way. Beware of the Bumbo. When Myka got to be about 7 months she fell out of the Bumbo. Luckily, it was on the carpet...but I have a friend who always puts her baby up on the high table. Just a word of caution. I figure when they are this little they don't move around a lot...but when they get older make sure to keep an eye out!
Precious, precious! I could just squeeze her! I haven't even met here and I am so in love! Keep the pictures coming, it keeps me smiling.:)
Kami...she looks so much like you. I can't believe those chubby cheeks. I hope to see you all before you leave. -robyn
Post a Comment