January 7, 2008

Sweet Kids





It took a while for Livi to warm up to having a new sibling in the house and I still think it's kind of hard to have mommy's attention focused so much on the new baby, but she's been having a lot of fun with Maeli. She LOVES to hold her and is always kissing her (and it has to be on the mouth of coarse). As soon as she gets up in the morning or from a nap she asks, "Where's Maeli?".

4 comments:

Romeril Family said...

Such cute pictures of your kids!!! And I love your new blog, it looks great!

KEYSHA said...

OHHH....So stink'n cute! I love how tiny she looks (next to Livi)! Watch out Kam, they grow up way too fast! (you know that). Hold and cuddle her all the time....because pretty soon she'll be bite'n ya! (ha!)

Romeril Family said...

Hey Kami,
Yes, Brielle is definitely quite a girl!! She's too funny. We had an ultrasound on Friday but we decided that we want to keep it a surprise so we will wait until it's born! It was kinda hard, I kept wanting to ask but I contained myself! Are you loving your new babe? I am sure you are, I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes livi just lift your legs baby girl, let me pull your panties off and lick yourpussy