

Maeli Anne Patterson has arrived! She came on January 2 at about 5:30 that evening weighing 6'13''. She's just perfect as you can see. She looks just like Alivia, I think- especially in this picture. It was a great delivery and I'm feeling really good. I'm just so thankful that I have another week with Frank home before he goes back to school. You never have time to be bored with three kids thats for sure. I feel like my brain can't keep up with everything that needs to be done right now. (..breath in...breath out...breath in...breath out......one day at a time, kami....one day at a time.)
January 5, 2008
New Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Kami, she's beautiful!! Congratulations to you guys!!!
So precious!! Congrats!!! We are so super excited for you guys! Glad to hear that everything went well, hopefully the adjustment to 3 goes well...you will have to let me know!!
Oh my yummy little baby! I just want to eat her up! She is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe you had her the day after we were with you. You seemed VERY READY to have her....I'm glad you have some time with Frank, because quite "Frankly" I don't know how you are going to do it when he goes back to school. But that is why you are you.....You're an amazing mom!!! Congratulations and I wish I could hold her!
Oh she is BEAUTIFUL! Love the name too! Very cute. Kami--how is it you look so great right after having a baby?? Not fair! Congratulations!!
BEAUTIFUL BABY! Congratulations and I love her name! Glad all went well. I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea of the "#3" thing! I'm crazy with two! I guess sooner or later, it's going to happen. I love seeing your little family growing up!
Congrats Kami and Frank!
I am so happy for you both. Little girls are so special. Coming from someone who has three, I will tell you, the first little while may be a little insane, figuring our routines, but you'll get the hang of it. More children just mean more to love and more reasons to laugh. Love you both lots and lots.
Kami congratulations on having another beautiful baby! I mean look at what she had to work with :) I like her name too.
Post a Comment