January 27, 2008

Hubby Tag


Frankie has been tagged....
What is his name? Frank David Patterson II (He's named after his grandpa, not his dad. I've always wondered why they put the "II". Shouldn't they only do that if the baby is named after the father? Anyways....)
How long have you been together? Married just over 5 years.
How long did you date? We were really good friends for 6 months, then dated seriously for only about 3 months, then engaged for 2 months

Where did you meet? Officially met a few days after the semester started at Retrix- a dance club in Rexburg. It was country swing night and he asked me to dance with him which is so funny because he hates to dance and I probably couldn't pay him to go to a dance with me now. We were in the same ward too so that made it convenient to continue running into him.

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? Frank. I can put down quite a bit more than people probably think though. Thank goodness I have a high matabolism.

Who said I love you first? Frank- and I didn't say it back right away either. It took me a little bit to reply.

Who is taller? Frank.

Who sings better? Me. Frank is pretty horrible, but I love that he's still not affraid to sing out in church or in the car. And he's made up this song that he sings to our kids thats just adorible that really soothes them when they're having a hard time going to sleep.

Who is smarter? Frank, Frank, Frank. Probably because the Discovery and History channel are his favorite things to watch. Sometimes I wonder what he found interesting enough to marry me. He's so smart street wise and book wise. I really admire his intelligence.

Who does the laundry? Me. Although Frank might wonder if anybody does the laundry lately. Thats one thing I've been having a hard time keeping up with since having my third baby.

Who does the dishes? Me. Frank does it whenever I ask so that might be once a week (if that).

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now I do. We switch every once in a while- I don't know why.

Who pays the bills? I do. Billpay is so handy.

Who mows the lawn? I wish we had a lawn to mow.

Who cooks dinner? Me, Me, Me. We'd starve if it was up to Frank. His theory... "Oh, I'll just eat tomorrow".

Who drives when you are together? Mostly Frank does if we're just driving short distances. I drive more than I'd like though. I'd much rather it be him, but he usually has homework that he needs to do.

Who is more stubborn? Frank! No more comments......:-)

Who kissed who first? Frank kissed me on the cheek and that finally broke the "just friends" ice. But I wasn't satisfied with just a cheek kiss so then I went in for the kill.

Who asked who out? He did. He invited me to go with his family down to the Olympics in Salt Lake. We barely knew each other so that was pretty brave of him.

Who proposed? Frank. I knew it was coming though. He took me to a really pretty canyon by Firth and pulled out the ring. I'll never forget how excited I was.

Who is more sensitive? Definently me. I've seen Frank cry about 5 times and three of those times were at the birth of our kids. And fortunately I have a husband that is very considerate of my feelings.

Who has more friends? I'm not sure. It's probably pretty even. Or he might just because he's interacting with more people in a day.

Who has more siblings? Frank has 4 sisters. I have 6 brothers, 3 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the family? Probably Frank just because I let him. It's not like he pushes me around or anything, I just think he makes really wise decisions about most things.
I'm tagging....EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS.

4 comments:

Keysha said...

Oh Frankie. What a great guy....(He's lucky to you have you too Kami). Frank is probably one of the smartest people I know. If I am ever on a game show and I am stumped, Frank is going to be my life line!!! That kid is always thinking. He is very interesting to talk too and is also the friendliest chap I have ever met. (I wonder how many hands he has shook in his life??)!

Bree said...

Cute post. It's fun to read more about you guys. And it's nice to have the guys in the spotlight since posts are usually about kids and us wives!! :)
Love that you "went in for the kill" since he only kissed you on the cheek! Way to make things happen!

Jen said...

Hey there! It's Jen Hale...I love the blogging world to become reconnected with people. Congratulations on baby 3! You look great and your kids are darling! Check us out:
www.therexburghalefamily.blogspot.com

Samye said...

I guarantee that the other two times that Frank cried were knocking doors...

"D"