Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! 7 years today! I love you so much Frankie.
Congratulations:) I am glad my brother had the common sense to marry you:) I am glad you are in our crazy family....
You two were made for each other! I can't believe it's been seven years already. Congrats!
Our seventh is coming up as well! How time flies. Have a great one.
Happy Anniversary--you guys are such a great couple!!
Happy Anniversary to an AMAZING couple! I hope you enjoy the next twenty-five years as much as Jen and I have!--Ken
Happy Anniversary You crazy kids!Love ya!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations:) I am glad my brother had the common sense to marry you:) I am glad you are in our crazy family....
You two were made for each other! I can't believe it's been seven years already. Congrats!
Our seventh is coming up as well! How time flies. Have a great one.
Happy Anniversary--you guys are such a great couple!!
Happy Anniversary to an AMAZING couple! I hope you enjoy the next twenty-five years as much as Jen and I have!
--Ken
Happy Anniversary You crazy kids!
Love ya!
Post a Comment