August 10, 2009

Big Time Blogging Slacker, eh?

It's been so long my blogging friends!!! (I say sorry to any who care :-) I was in Idaho visiting fam for an entire month so I wasn't giving my blog any attention. And then getting home and thinking about which 600+ Idaho pictures to post makes me just not want to do any at all...but I will!!! I promise!! Just not right now. Also, I sold my electric piano so I could spoil myself with this.....

So it has taken me a little extra time figuring out how to get the pictures onto my computer. We've been home a week, but we got ourself right busy doing a little of this...


And a lot of that...
Ahhhh, I just love the smell of new carpet! :-) Our house is so beautiful now!
And here's a bonus picture of Livi making good use of all our sprawled out paint cans. How cute is that? More pictures to come...

5 comments:

Mr and Mrs said...

Yay!! I missed you! And I suppose I will accept your apology :) I bet visiting ID. was so much fun, we go back in a few weeks but only for 3 or 4 days tho. Can't wait to see some pics and I am jealous of your camera! Oh and since we've gone private it doesn't show when we update our blog but I swear i have been so check it and see how our little man has been growing

Annette said...

I just got myself a nikon too! Don't you love it? a D60? And I'm so jealous of your home projects. I'm getting a little sick of the white apartment walls.

Samye said...

I am so glad you updated! I have been worrying about you guys!!! Excited to see lots of new pics with your new spiffy camera!

Unknown said...

Um, pictures of your "new" house immediately, please! I'm so glad you guys had a good time in Idaho - and CONGRATS on your 5K! That really is wonderful.

Lisa said...

Looks like you've been busy. did you enjoy the cool idaho weather? IT's been such a cool summer here. Are you painting green?? I just painted my kitchen bright green! Post some pictures of the finished product. And I got photoshop CS4. Get it while Frank is still is school...way cheap. Email me and I'll tell you the website or he might could get it from his school. I still don't know how to use it, but I like having it!!