April 26, 2009


Another egg! Yes, I realize I'm getting a little obsessed about this birds nest thing, but I have completely turned fasinated. Every once in a while I'll step outside very quietly just to see if Momma Robin is there sitting in her nest. And I love the idea that she has chosen our home to start her family. I can't wait to see them hatch! (and of coarse there will be more pictures when that happens)

3 comments:

leslie m. said...

Wow, that is awesome. I would be obessed too.

Julie Barnes said...

I am loving your bird updates, that is neat! I wish we had a bird make our home its home too! :)

Miriam said...

HAHA! That's so neat! I love it! So I think I do know which dress your talking about. And this is jut sooo funny too, because we were just talking about his girl who we didn't know asking about her dress... wondering if it was really a girl at all, and if we should be going private on our blog...HAHA! Good to know its your friend! :) Anyways, I got it at the Gap. A long time ago. But I loved it too! She hardly wore it for very long since she was so little at the time, grew out of it fast!