Thank you to all who commented........Allison, Keysha, Samye, Lacey, Janine, Julianne, Lisa, Julie, Mom, Janae, Ash, Erin, Leslie, Annette, Chambrae, Candi, Nikki, Adria, Emily, Courtney, Bree, Morgen, Roz, Tehya, Cyrie, Kristy, Tiffany, Mandy, Victoria, Dad, Chontal, Kara, Marie. I'm so glad so many participated. I'll draw names tonight and let you know tomorrow.
p.s. Chontal- I'm so glad you've been looking at my blog. I got on your's and saw all the cute pics of your boy and I tried leaving a comment, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Do you maybe need to add me to a list or something?
Kara & Emily- You must have a private blog too. Add me to your list if you don't mind: kamipatters(at)yahoo.com
Annette- It's great that you've been looking at my blog. Come back anytime. (I left a message on your blog in case you didn't see that)
Kristy- Thanks for leaving a comment. You should set up a blog too (in all of your spare time, right?! :-)
Victoria- I don't even know you and you left me a comment- that's great! (wait! You bought a minkee from me a while back, right?!) If you're a friend of Lisa's I'm sure we'd be friends too. She's awesome. (my email is above if you want to add me to your blog list. thanks)
















1 comments:
Hey Kami. No, our blog is not private. johnsonsemya.blogspot.com
Post a Comment