August 27, 2008

Maeli Anne


I know, I know...she's adorable. Our sweet little Maeli girl is nearly 8 months old. I can't believe it. She looks so old in these pictures. She sitting up, crawling (okay, just army style but that counts, right?), eating solids good, but still refuses to drink from a bottle. I have NO idea what to do. Jace and Livi switched over to a bottle so easily I don't even recall really putting any effort into it. I don't want to complain, but it would be nice to be able to give her a bottle once in a while so that I can leave her for more than a few hours. So besides that she's perfect!

9 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I love her smile. I can't believe she's sitting and crawling. I forget how much they grow and develop in a couple of months. Alyssa will be there before we know it!

Emily said...

She is a DOLL! Hey, I was doing a little skimming of blogs today and saw your minkee animals on Pigtail Challenge! You go girl!

Ryan and Julianne said...

Ooooh, she is so cute! She sits up so well!

Yeah...Sam has been a challenge to get to take a bottle...he still struggles. What won him over (mostly) was when I would put extremely diluted apple juice in it. Like, 1 oz juice to 3 oz. water. That at least got him used to sucking on the bottle. Now he takes mostly anything, although unless he's really hungry, he won't take the bottle for very long. It's hard to be tied down to a few-hour stretches that you can be away from the baby, I'm finding out.

Anyway -- she is a dollie.

GatesGang said...

she is adorable and i love her name. beautiful. she'll drink from a bottle when she is ready just try slowly.
yes we are back in carey and loving it tons

mom said...

I can't believe how different Maeli looks everytime I see a picture of her! she is such a combo of Livi and Jace-just want to kiss those cheeks so bad! We leave Sat AM early for Alaska-can't wait. We love you all so much....

Robyn Peck said...

Oh...I don't want her to grow up. I haven't had enough chances to hold her yet. Oh and those cheeks...haven't been kissed enough either.

Kate Perkes said...

Kam,
I love that Baby! She is so stinkin cute. Jace and Livi's pictures are so cute, I can't wait to take their pictures they are going to be so great.

Ashlee Scherer said...

She is adorable and I miss her like crazy!!!

Miriam said...

are these not THE cutest kids in the world????? Holy cow, you have one gorgous fam kami!!! Kate did such an awesome job with the pics!!!