Our house is actually four levels. This is the front room when you first walk in and then there are stairs to go up to the dining, kitchen, and all three bedrooms. Or you could go down stairs to another little family room and the door to go out to the garage is on that same floor and then you go down another set of stairs to the laundry/storage room. It's kind of cut up weird, but I like it.
p.s. No, I didn't just vacuum and dust the furniture for the blog photo shoot (haha)
The red in the kitchen was here when we moved in. I thought for sure it'd be gone soon because I like a more orang-y red, but this color has kind of grown on me. It'll stay for a while anyway.
The red on the wanscotting is going for sure. We just havn't wanted to dive into it yet. And we hate the carpet under the dining room table. We're shopping around for a good price on hardwood.
May 28, 2008
More Pics
This is the little family/toy room downstairs. I like the "snuggly" feeling that this room has. We can't wait to use the fireplace in the winter. I like having the kids' toys down here too (I purposefully tried to avoid getting them into the picture:-).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















9 comments:
Super cute!! All those stairs...I bet you are getting a workout all day long!
Cute house Kami and so clean. Impressive! I can't wait to come see it sometime.
Love it! You have it decorated so cute and you look all settled in! We've been in our townhouse for 8 months and I still haven't decorated all the rooms! Way to go! I bet you're excited to have some fun projects in the works.
Looks soooo good. I wish my house were that clean right now!
Love it! You have done a wonderful job decorating (no surprise there!) Hopefully we will be able to see it in person. (I don't blame you for wanting to put hard wood under the kitchen table. I have never understood why people would choose to put carpet under the kitchen table. They must not have kids!!!!)
Good taste in decorating! It's beautiful and I love the way you've put your house together it looks really homey and comfortable :)
Your house makes me want to come over...too bad it's not down the street anymore. Everything looks so cute and I like to red. Of course at this point I think I would like any color!!! Keep me posted on all the cute projects.
Frank it looks like you have a great place to enjoy the time you get with your fam. Good luck with school, I hope everything is going really well for you. Take care.
-Pete Mecham
Kami I created my blog, it isn't great yet but I'm learning. I love your house and am so excited for you.
Post a Comment