We ran out the morning after buying our house to purchase the kids a trampoline. We couldn't wait (okay, mostly I couldn't wait)! Our backyard is quite slanted so Frank had to dig a pit to flatten out a spot.
Here's the finished results. It made the ground a perfect height for the kids to just step right onto the tramp. The kids are having so much fun with it. I couldn't be happier with the house, but I think this "Jace proof" fenced back yard is my favorite thing about it. The kids are outside the majority of the day and I can just let them play till their hearts content. IT'S AWESOME!!!!
Frank was so beat by the end of the day digging that huge hole. It was a lot more work than he anticipated. Jace had been outside the whole day digging right along with his dad so the sun had really worn him out. He's actually really asleep here.
Frank couldn't wait to sleep out on the tramp with the kids just like he did when he was little. I couldn't believe it, but the kids slept out there the whole night. Never woke up once and it was quite chilly even. I stayed in the house with Maeli, but didn't get much sleep because I kept waking up in the night to peek out the window to check on them and make sure everything was okay.
May 19, 2008
Enjoying The Backyard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
How fun!! Way to go Frank-that looks like it would've been a lot of work! I love that they slept out there all night with dad-so cute!
HOw awesome to have your own fenced in grass!! Can't wait for that day. Now you'll have more time to yourself, since the kids can play outside unsupervised!!
Post a Comment