December 10, 2007

UHOH!!!



This is what I encountered walking into the living room the other day. I should have known something was going up with these two when it was quiet for more than a couple minutes. (This is what happens when I try to sneak time on the computer while the kids are awake.) Thank goodness the markers were washable so most of it came off with a washcloth. It's hard to teach your kids a lesson when you can't stop laugh while taking pictures and saying "that is a no, no you guys...". We all got a pretty good laugh though. Needless to say we don't have anymore markers available in the house. LITTLE STINKERS!

10 comments:

Bree said...

Oh my gosh!! James and I sure got a kick out of these pictures! Too funny! You always do have to wonder why they're being so quiet, huh! HAHAHA!! Hope you guys are doing good...so fun to see the pictures! I think you should post a pic of you with your belly. I can't imagine tiny little you with a pregnant belly!! :)

Keysha said...

Love it! It's so true that kids are usually up to no good when they are being quiet....At least you had a moment to yourself!!! Can't wait to see you guys at New Years....And yes, post a pic of your little belly. (I hear it's enviously little!)

Kate Perkes said...

Kami Dawn!!
Ohh my gosh is all I can say to that one! You made my day, thanks for the laugh.. love you guys!

Kate

Romeril Family said...

Well they are the cutest marker-covered kids I have ever seen. Yes, you do know it's trouble when kids are quiet. We have the same kinds of things happen around here.
By the way you are tagged, so check out my blog to find out what to do!

Kami P. said...

okay, okay. My pregnant belly is certainly nothing to dote over, but I'll get picture up soon. I've been needing to take one of it anyways to put in her baby book.

Angela said...

That is too funny!! I have to make sure Aubrielle and Benson do NOT see this picture....I wouldn't want them getting any ideas! Anyway, loved the Christmas card and newsletter, thanks! And we have a blog too, check it out when you have a chance (and the kids are asleep! LOL)

Taylor Family said...

That is too funny! I still don't have any markers other than the color wonder ones because I just know once I do this will happen. I'm glad that most of it came off!

Lindsay said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog!!! So fun!!! Our blog is http://linzandjoshua.blogspot.com You have such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

lovely pose maeli but take the diaper off and show me heaven

Anonymous said...

love to get a good look at her toddlercunt